8th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics for 12th candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics course. As I have done 12th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

13th September 2019, 04:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics for 12th candidate?

The benefits of pursuing Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics is that you can learn the skills to design and fabricate medical supportive devices to fit the patient with disability.. These devices include artificial limbs like arms, feet, hands, legs, braces, and other medical or surgical devices.

The eligibility required to apply to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics is Higher Secondary examination (10+2)passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board. You must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?