25th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics from DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

14th December 2022, 06:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation?

The Course Syllabus of Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics is:-

*Material Science

*Physiology

*Anatomy

*Basic Electronics

*Biomechanics

*Applied Mechanics

*Pathology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?