22nd July 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Pharmacy course. As I have done 12th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Kindly let me know that whether I should do this course or not.

25th July 2019, 07:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate?

The benefits of pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy is given :-

:-You will be able to get job in Private hospitals, Government hospitals, Clinics, Community health centers and Private drug stores.
:-You get the job positions of Medical representatives, technical supervisors and medical transcriptionist .
:-You can start working as quality analysts, Chemists, pharmacists and medical representatives.

The starting salary of a Medical Transcriptionist after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy is Rs.2,42,000.
25th July 2019, 11:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate?

The benefits of pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate is that you can go for the good jobs for your bright future and or you can go for the higher study courses.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Hospitals

=> Chemist Shops

=> Drug Control Administration

=> Pharmaceutical Firms

=> Home Tuition

=> Sales and Marketing Department

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Medical Transcriptionist

=> Pharmacist

=> Quality Analyst

=> Scientific Officer

=> Tutor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?