10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management from Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management. Kindly tell me about the benefits to doing this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

14th September 2019, 07:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management?

The benefits of studying Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management is given below:-

1)The enneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management will provide training t become competent with a strong foundation in Hotel Management and other personal and professional skills.
2)You can apply for various opportunities available in Government and private hotels, Airlines and Restaurants etc.
3)You can start working as Cabin Crew in airlines, Catering Supervisors, Catering Officers, Customer Care Executive, Field Supervisor and Hospitality Executive etc.
4)You can also become Catering Managers & Supervisors, Catering Officer, Catering Supervisor & Assistant.

The admission procedure to Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management is online. You can download the application form through http://www.jenneysacademy.com/contactus.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?