18th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia course in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology. I want to know that what are the benefits I will get through this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me about the benefits asap?

20th June 2019, 11:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

The benefits of studying Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia at Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is you can get good jobs for your bright future. After completing this course you can find a job as:-

=> Visualize

=> 3-d animator

=> Storyboard artist

=> Layout artist

=> CBT developer

=> Web designer

=> Special effects designer

=> Character designer

=> Concept artist

=> Texture and lighting artist.

After completing Post Graduate Diploma in Multimedia and Animation you can become Animator
21st June 2019, 02:39 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

You would need to have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from recognized board in any stream to be eligible to apply for Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology.

The benefits of studying Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is that it is highly recognized university for animation courses.

You can apply for jobs like animator, Art Director, Flash Animator, 3D Animator and Film and Video Editor.

The starting salary of the candidates selected for Film and Video Editor would be around Rs.3,20,000 per year.

Contact Address:-

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
Plot # SW45-SW48,
KIADB Apparel Park Phase II,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 561203
21st June 2019, 09:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a benefit of studying Diploma in Animation and Multimedia at Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology. This course is beneficial to develop skills in design, illustration, image manipulation, graphics designing, cinematography, photography, cartoons, 2D & 3D animation, video editing, visual effects and game designing and to develop creativity and conceptualizing ability.

After doing this course you will get hired in capacities such as an Animator, Art Director, Multimedia Programmer, Flash Animator, 3D Modeler, 3D Animator, Film and Video Editor, Visualizer, Web Designer, AV Editor, Content Developer, Video Editor and many more.
21st June 2019, 04:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completion of this course you will get wide range of job opportunities which are listed below.

1) You can work as Animator who is responsible for making pictures that seem to become animated on screen in films, advertisements, pop videos, PC games and different media.

2) You can also work as Art Director.

3) You can be a Texture Artist.

4) You can also work as Graphic Designer.

5) You can also work in Film and Video Editing.

6) You can also work as Game Designer.

7) You can work as Flash Animator and 3D Animator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?