18th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

Hi, I want to join Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia course in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

21st June 2019, 02:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

The duration of the Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology would be of 1 year and is full time.

The course structure of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology will include the following subjects:
:-Computer Basic & Windows
:-PowerPoint
:-Coral Draw
:-Adobe Illustrator
:-Macromedia Flash
:-Audio Video Mixing
:-Macromedia Director
:-Texturing & Animation
:-Rigging & Animation

You would need to have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from recognized board in any stream to be eligible to apply for Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology.
21st June 2019, 09:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

Diploma in Animation and Multimedia is a 1 year duration course. This course is identified as a PC controlled mix of writings, drawings, illustrations, sound and animations. The information in the multimedia can be spoken through video, sound and animation.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Computer Basic & Windows
Power Point
Coral Draw
Adobe Illustrator
Macromedia Flash
Macromedia Director
Sound Forge
Audio Video Mixing
3D Modelling
Texturing & Animation
Rigging & Animation
Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?