4th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology seats are available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology admission in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  5. Is BAMS graduate eligible for PG/Master degree in perfusion technology?
  6. Can a B.Sc Life Science holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Perfusion Technology? List of colleges with details?
  7. How many BSc(Cardiac Technology) seats are available in RGPI?
  8. Which are the medical courses for further studies?
  9. BSc(Cardiac Perfusion Technology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which one has better scope? -- [New]
  10. What can I do after B.Sc honours in Cardiac perfusion among M.Phil and MD?
  11. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  12. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  14. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  15. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  16. How can I become a Perfusionist after completing class 10th? What is the process of admission?
  17. Which are the universities in Kerala offering BSc MLT in distance?
  18. Can I do diploma in emergency management after BAMS in Apollo hospital in Delhi?
21st June 2019, 05:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology seats are available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

The total number of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology seats that are available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai is 14.

Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Vanagaram to Ambattur Main Road, Ayanambakkam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600095, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?