6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying PG Diploma in Tourism in College of Vocational Studies Delhi?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for PG Diploma in Tourism course in College of Vocational Studies Delhi. I want to know what are the benefits of doing this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

11th August 2019, 02:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying PG Diploma in Tourism in College of Vocational Studies Delhi?

The benefits of studying Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism in College of Vocational Studies Delhi is that the college offers placement facilities in India's top Multinatioanl companies like Genpact, Aon Hewitt, Tommy Hilfiger and Ernst etc,

The College of Vocational Studies Delhi is one of the best college of Delhi to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism.

You can visit the website http://www.cvs.edu.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?