6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Tourism seats are available in the College of Vocational Studies Delhi?

Hi, I want to join PG Diploma in Tourism course in College of Vocational Studies Delhi. But I don’t know how many seats are there for this course. Can you tell me about the seats availability?

10th August 2019, 10:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Tourism seats are available in the College of Vocational Studies Delhi?

College of Vocational Studies Delhi offers B.A.(Vocational Studies) in Tourism Management instead of PG Diploma in Tourism.
For B.A.(Vocational Studies) in Tourism Management, there are total number of 100 seats available at College of Vocational Studies Delhi.
Duration of this course is full time 3 years, comprising of 6 semesters.

More information is available at;
http://www.cvs.edu.in/courses
11th August 2019, 02:44 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Tourism seats are available in the College of Vocational Studies Delhi?

The total number of seats available for Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism in College of Vocational Studies Delhi is 100.

You can visit the website http://www.cvs.edu.in for more information.

Contact Address:-
College of Vocational Studies,
Triveni, Sheikh Sarai-II,
New Delhi 110017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?