29th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in diploma that can give sure job in future?

Hello Sir/Mam,

In diploma which course is better in highly jobs? Can you please list me down all those jobs as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  2. In which course to apply after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Is doing diploma course good for getting a decent job in future?
  4. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  5. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  6. Which is better after Diploma? Which will give me a better future?
  7. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  8. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
  9. What is the future job scope for doing B.Sc in Biotech and Bioinformatics? Which private company will provide job?
  10. Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future?
  11. Which is the best course in diploma that can give sure job in future?
  12. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  13. How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th with 3 years gap? I am doing diploma
  14. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future?
  16. Which course I can join in B.Tech after comlpetion of 3 years diploma?
  17. Government job for diploma in Mechatronics?
  18. Is it enough for me to go abroad for doing further studies or getting a job after completion of diploma course in India?
30th October 2016, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in diploma that can give sure job in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

In diploma which course is better in highly jobs? Can you please list me down all those jobs as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

There are various diploma courses are available which can give you a job in future. The list of courses is given below, one can choose any one of the course from the list given below;

Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Hotel Management
Diploma in Chemical Engineering
30th October 2016, 10:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in diploma that can give sure job in future?

There is nothing such as best course to avail job after Diploma course. Any valid Diploma course from a recognized board can fetch you good job if you have good grades in your examination and have good knowledge about the field of study you are in. You should therefore not worry about job, just continue with your studies and do well in your academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?