25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future?

I am studying diploma in mechanical engg. and i am in a last year so i want to do further studies for getting more value in a industries or mor pay and scope so i want to know which courses are available after diploma? please give me reply..

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  2. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  3. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I do part time diploma in survey or part time diploma in Mechanical? Which have more scope in future?
  7. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  10. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  11. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which courses can I do after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  14. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get rail engine driver job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  17. What to do after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can I go for higher studies or get a job?
  18. Future scope after Diploma in Production engineering?
27th August 2016, 05:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future?

To get a good job in mechanical engineering in future, you should go for the engineering on the basis of this diploma.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
27th August 2016, 06:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma in mechanical engg. and i am in a last year so i want to do further studies for getting more value in a industries or mor pay and scope so i want to know which courses are available after diploma? please give me reply..

The B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is the best course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The diploma holder can join the course through lateral entry mode i.e. direct admission to the second year of the course. For that they have to clear the lateral entry entrance test for the admission. The entrance and admission will be done by the state technical education. The scope for the course is higher and there are more job opportunities in government and private organizations. So you can choose B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?