14th March 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option to choose after 10th standard? Admission process involved?

Hi, I am a convent student who have passed in SSC from Navi Mumbai. I am interested in pursuing diploma in computer science in which I am also good at Maths, Science and English. Can someone suggest whether taking up degree after diploma or after completing 12th std will do? Can anybody help me with the admission process involved in both of that category? Kindly help me with your valuable suggestions.

9th May 2018, 03:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option to choose after 10th standard? Admission process involved?

Since, you are interested to pursue Diploma course in Computer Science, you can very much opt for the same as the qualification required to do Diploma course in the same is class 10th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
After the completion of Diploma course, you can opt for the B.Tech or B.E degree course in Computer science directly from the 2nd year through lateral entry process.
11th May 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option to choose after 10th standard? Admission process involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a convent student who have passed in SSC from Navi Mumbai. I am interested in pursuing diploma in computer science in which I am also good at Maths, Science and English. Can someone suggest whether taking up degree after diploma or after completing 12th std will do? Can anybody help me with the admission process involved in both of that category? Kindly help me with your valuable suggestions.

There are two options available for the 10th passed students. One is to study diploma course and another one is to study 11th and 12th. It is better to join 11th standard after completion of 10th. Candidates can choose the stream based on his/her interest. Commerce and Science streams are most preferred by many students and the scope for both the streams are good compared to other streams. Candidates after completion of the 10+2 (PCM or PCB) can study various courses like engineering, medicine, paramedical courses, BSc, etc. Candidates after completion of 12th commerce stream can study BCom, CA, CS, ICWA, etc. courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?