5th November 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA?

Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA? Can you please list me new courses if any comes up next year as well and suggest me the scope of it? Whether to choose or not? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
8th November 2017, 02:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA?

Candidates who have passed 10th have many option after 10th.

The available options are :-

12th.

Diploma\Polytechnic\ITI.

There are various stream in 12th. So, you can select the course according to your interest.
8th November 2017, 08:24 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA?

Well it totally depends on your interest that in which field will you want to proceed. After completing 10th standard the best option available is to continue your study to 12th standard with any one of streams like Medical, Non-Medical, Commerce & Arts. This will be beneficial for you as after completing 12th standard you will be eligible to sit in various entrance test like JEE,Entrance test for various prestigious institutions. Most of the colleges require 12th standard as minimum education qualification for getting a seat.

Also after 12th standard you will be eligible to give exams like SSC, Railways etc.
You also have option to go for diploma in technical field like in EEE, CSE,MEC,IT etc. Once you complete diploma, you will get job in private sector.
8th November 2017, 08:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard with 7 CGPA from a Government recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma or Higher Secondary course. If you are interested to become an Engineer then, you need to choose Non-Medical Science stream or if you are interested to become a Doctor then, you need to choose Medical Science stream or if you are interested to become an Accountant or Chartered then, you can opt for Commerce stream for pursuing your higher studies. I suggest you to choose the right course of your interest because, it will be the base for your higher studies.
9th November 2017, 08:10 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

There are various courses for which you can apply according to your interest-
If you want to do 12th than there will be three options for you-
Science stream ( PCM) physics chemistry and mathematics.
PCB (physics chemistry and biology).

Commerce stream-
Accounts, finance and economics etc.

Humanities-
Geography, history, sociology etc.

Through PCM you can apply for engineering , fashion designing, architecture etc.

With PCB you can apply for medical.

You can also apply for diploma courses.
10th November 2017, 08:47 PM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA? Can you please list me new courses if any comes up next year as well and suggest me the scope of it? Whether to choose or not? Awaiting for the response.

After completing your 10th, you have lots of choices to join any course.
There are many courses, you can join one of them.
If you want to complete your 12th after completing 10th then, you have 3 streams.
^ Science stream.
^ Commerce stream.
^ Art Stream.

You can chose according to your interest.

If you want to do any course then there are following courses.
^ ITI: Industrial Training Institute.
^ polytechnical courses

There are following streams in polytechnic course.
^ Civil Engg.
^ Mechanical Engg.
^ Electrical Engg.
^ Elect. & Comm. Engg.
^ IT Engg.
^ Automobile Engg.
^ Aerospace Engg.
^ Chemical Engg.

Feel free to ask on EALP.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?