9th January 2021, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is campus placement available for Diploma in Civil Engineering students of Neotech Technical Campus?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Neotech Technical Campus. I would like to know that this institute provides campus placement for the candidates who are pursuing this Diploma course?

10th January 2021, 11:39 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is campus placement available for Diploma in Civil Engineering students of Neotech Technical Campus?

Yes, Campus placement is available for Diploma in Civil Engineering students of Neotech Technical Campus.

This institution makes students technically strong. Each year 80% students get placement with average package of 2 - 3.5 LPA.
11th January 2021, 01:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus placement available for Diploma in Civil Engineering students of Neotech Technical Campus?

Yes. campus placement is available for Diploma in Civil Engineering students of Neotech Technical Campus.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://neotech.ac.in/placement-process.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?