9th January 2021, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Neotech Technical Campus?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Neotech Technical Campus. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam for getting admission and pursuing this Diploma course?

10th January 2021, 10:44 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Neotech Technical Campus?

Yes, There is entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Neotech Technical Campus.

Admission will be done through state polytechnic entrance exam.

You have to go through counseling procedure of state polytechnic entrance exam to get admission.

For application procedure visit official-

https://neotech.ac.in/
11th January 2021, 01:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Neotech Technical Campus?

There is no entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Neotech Technical Campus.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://neotech.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?