12th October 2020, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students in Bengal Institute of Polytechnic?

Hi everyone, I am interested in studying for a Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from Bengal Institute of Polytechnic. I would like to know about the campus placement availability in this institute. Kindly tell me about the campus placement facility for such students.

15th October 2020, 08:45 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students in Bengal Institute of Polytechnic?

Yes, Campus placement is availabe for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students in Bengal Institute of Polytechnic.

Each year around 85% of total students get placed in core companies.

Average package of students last year was 2 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?