12th October 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Bengal Institute of Polytechnic?

Dear Sir, I want to do a Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from Bengal Institute of Polytechnic. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

15th October 2020, 07:43 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Bengal Institute of Polytechnic?

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Bengal Institute of Polytechnic can be seen below.

This course will cost you Rs. 1.2 Lakh total.

You have to pay Rs. 40000 per year.

You also have to pay Rs. 5000 as admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?