12th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

In which decent college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE rank? I have secured 55000 rank in AIEEE . I have cleared the written exam of ISI Kolkatta for B.Maths(Bangalore)

I did my schooling from regular CBSE school of Navi Mumbai upto 11th. std full time. Unfortunately I had to relocate to Delhi and clear my 12th from a regular Delhi CBSE school.My 12th. % is just 70. And now I am back in Panvel.
My A.I.R. of AIEEE is 55000 in the General category.
In which decent college can I get admission for Mech./Chemical Engg with hostel facility?
BITS, VIT are ruled out. Manipal I have a score of 100 marks but it is too expensive.
Secondly,
I am more interested in Maths/Statistics than in Engg.
I have cleared the written exam of I.S.I. Kolkatta for B-Maths(Hons)Bangalore.In case I get selected in ISI then there is no problem,but just in case I dont, then .......
Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Stats KEEPING IN MIND THAT I HAVE DONE MY 10th FROM NAVI MUMBAI AND MY 12th. FROM DELHI?
It seems I am from nowhere!
Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  2. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  3. Can I get admission in JP Noida or Thapar university after scoring 55000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  5. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  6. Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?
  7. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  8. Which college can I get in Mahrashtra with mechanical branch through AIEEE rank? I have secured 20441 rank in AIEEE
  9. Can I get admission in MBM, Jodhpur through AIEEE rank? I have secured 46000 rank in AIEEE and having 6440 state rank
  10. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  12. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  13. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in top government or private colleges after scoring 55000-60000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Admission in Hyderabad engineering colleges with AIEEE State Rank 6000?
  16. Can I get admission in government aided Polytechnic college if secured 55000 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  17. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  18. How can I get admission in any NITs? I've secured AIR 447204 and Category rank 33691
25th August 2015, 05:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which decent college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE rank? I have secured 55000 rank in AIEEE . I have cleared the written exam of ISI Kolkatta for B.Maths(Bangalore)

You have to attend the central counseling conducted by the CBSE for AIEEE qualified candidates.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result of the counseling comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?