31st December 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering students in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur?

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur for studying Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course? I just want to know that this institute provides placement facility or not? Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

15th January 2020, 11:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering students in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur?

Yes, campus placements is available for the candidates pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering students in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur.

The HMS Rural Polytechnic has its own Training and Placement cell to train and guides students to get better career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?