31st December 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering admission in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur. I don't know which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

15th January 2020, 11:38 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering admission in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering admission in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur is Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka(COMEDK).

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering admission in HMS Rural Polytechnic Tumkur varies every year. However, you must score minimum 50% marks which is the minimum passing percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?