6th January 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

15th January 2020, 11:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Post Graduate Diploma Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai is that you must have passed Graduation in relevant stream from a recognized university with minimum required percentage.

You can visit the website http://www.aiitech.com for more information.
15th January 2020, 12:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai is that the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission to PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking is 50% and the duration of PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?