22nd June 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management students in Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh?

I am planning to do Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management course from Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh. I would like to know about the placement facility for such students who are pursuing this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

15th May 2021, 05:45 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management students in Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management students in Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh.

This college has less placement as compared to other local colleges.

College provides training to students to get practical knowledge.

Each year only 60% students get placed with average package of 3 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?