22nd June 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management in Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management in Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh? I am interested in doing this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

9th May 2021, 05:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management in Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Radio Programming, Production and Management in Academy of Broadcasting Chandigarh:-

> Educational qualification:-
candidate must have a pass to 10 + 2 from a recognised board.

> Age limit:-
Minimum - 18 years
Maximum - 35 years

> Admission process
Written test:
Eligible candidates need to appear for the voice/ a written test conducted by the college.

Personal interview:
chhoti state candidates will be called for personal interview based on marks obtained in the test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?