23rd January 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Campus Placement in Kerala State Institute of Design for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design candidates?

Sir, I am planning to apply for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design program in Kerala State Institute of Design. But I don’t know about the campus placement status of this institute. I just want to know about the campus placement in this institutes for candidates who are pursuing PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design course.

30th August 2022, 12:40 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Placement in Kerala State Institute of Design for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design candidates?

No, campus placement in Kerala State Institute of Design for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design candidates.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.
31st August 2022, 11:56 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Placement in Kerala State Institute of Design for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design candidates?

The admission procedure to study PGD in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2.5 years.

No campus placement is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?