23rd January 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design in Kerala State Institute of Design?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design program in Kerala State Institute of Design. I don’t know about the fee expenses for this course in this institute. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the total fee expenses?

30th August 2022, 12:38 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design in Kerala State Institute of Design?

The admission procedure to study PGD In Integrated Textile and Apparel Design is, candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2.5 years.

Total Fee expenses is 1.90 lakhs.
31st August 2022, 11:55 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design in Kerala State Institute of Design?

The admission procedure to study PGD in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2.5 years.

The total Fee expenses is Rs 1.90 lakhs
31st August 2022, 03:55 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

No age criteria for this course.

Duration of this course is 1 to 2 years.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?