23rd January 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design course in Kerala State Institute of Design?

Hello friends, I have heard that Kerala State Institute of Design has announced the admission notification for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design program. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

30th August 2022, 12:58 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design course in Kerala State Institute of Design?

The selection procedure for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design Is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.

The course fee is Rs 7,500 to Rs 1,00,000.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
31st August 2022, 11:58 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design course in Kerala State Institute of Design?

The selection procedure for PG Diploma in Integrated Textile and Apparel Design is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2.5 years
31st August 2022, 03:50 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Selection Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

No age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?