31st July 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?

Dear sir, I am a Diploma holder and I want join the Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police. Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?

2nd August 2016, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am a Diploma holder and I want join the Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police. Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police.

Only graduate candidates from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police.

Your age should be below 30 years.
2nd August 2016, 01:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?

To apply for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, a candidate must be graduate from a recognized university. If your diploma degree is equivalent to graduation degree then you can apply only, if not then get the graduation degree. Your height must not be less than 170 cm. So, better to complete graduation from a reputed college or university then apply for the same.
2nd August 2016, 05:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the post as in order for any candidate to be eligible to apply for the post is that the candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University and as you don't have a graduation degree with you, therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the post mentioned above.
4th August 2016, 10:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector of Tamil Nadu Police after the completion of Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University are eligible for the above said post.
Candidates age must be below 30 years.
20th December 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma holder from government polytechnic be an assistant sub inspector in Kerala
17th October 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am a Diploma holder and I want join the Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Mizoram police. Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Mizoram police?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?