6th July 2023, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Can i admit into IIT colleges in India for BTech course? Which exam is preferred for that?

After polytechnic can i admit into IIT colleges in India for BTech course? Which exam is preferred for that? List of entrance exam After polytechnic for b.tech

7th July 2023, 07:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i admit into IIT colleges in India for BTech course? Which exam is preferred for that?

For getting admission in IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) for pursuing B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) degree course, one is required to qualify JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) which comprise two stages JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.

So, even being a polytechnic degree holder, you will have to qualify both stages of JEE for getting admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech. degree course.
8th July 2023, 08:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i admit into IIT colleges in India for BTech course? Which exam is preferred for that?

Can i admit into IIT colleges in India for BTech course? Which exam is preferred for that?

Candidates need to qualify for JEE Advanced for admission to IITs. In 2022, the total number of BTech seats in all the IITs combined is about 16,053.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?