11th July 2021, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for primary Teacher if done NTT Teacher Training course?

My self Ajay Rana I have completed NTT two year teacher training Which is recognized from NCTE, can I apply from primary teacher ( 1 to 5), Please advice me as soon as ,
My name - Ajay Rana
vill - khairboni,
po - debjore,
ps - nala
dist - jamtara
Jharkhand,
[email protected]

15th July 2021, 03:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for primary Teacher if done NTT Teacher Training course?

NTT is a Nursery Teacher Training course which trains students in areas like child education, teaching methodology, nursery level subjects & communication. This course has a specific set of job opportunities like Nursery Teacher, Nursery In-Charge, Nursery Department Coordinator. The best courses for the primary teachers are given below.

--> BTC (Basic Training Certificate)
--> PTC (Primary Teachers Certificate)
--> ETE (Elementary Teacher Education)
--> DEd (Diploma in Education)
--> TTC (Teachers Training Certificate)
--> JBT (Junior Basic Training)
15th July 2021, 06:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for primary Teacher if done NTT Teacher Training course?

After completion of Nursery Teacher Training course you can surely apply for government school job that is you will be eligible to sit for TET exam .

The duration of NTT course is for 2 years.

The age of doing this course is 18 + but not more than 35 years.
15th July 2021, 07:33 PM
periwinkle09876

After completion of nursery teacher training course, you can surely apply for government school job that is you are eligible to appear for the teacher eligibility test of Central eligibility test.

To apply for the post of PRT, you must possess....

Senior secondary school certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

Therefore you are eligible to apply for the post of PRT on the basis of your educational qualification.
15th July 2021, 09:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for primary Teacher if done NTT Teacher Training course. For teaching jobs in primary schools D. Ed or Diploma in Education course is necessary . It is a two year duration certificate-level course done for getting a primary teacher job. Minimum eligibility to apply for this course is 12th pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?