29th July 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th ten years ago and and working as a teacher in a private school. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training this year. Because I want to apply Bihar TET exam. Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for pre primary teacher training certificate course? -- [New]
  2. Details about pre primary teacher training certificate course?
  3. Basic difference between TTC and JBT? Are these courses same?
  4. Procedure to join pre primary teacher training certificate course?
  5. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  6. Job value of Pre primary teacher training by Symbiosis?
  7. List of D.Ed colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admission in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any job value for diploma in pre primary teacher training by Symbiosis distance education?
  9. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course? I am a pre primary teacher
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  11. Where should I do one year Primary Teacher Training? Will I have to write any entrance exam to do training?
  12. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  13. How to take up Teaching profession after finishing MBA? What are the pre-requisites to become a teacher?
  14. Names of the B.Ed colleges approved by NTTE in West Bengal
  15. Can I apply for CTET after completing Primary Teacher Training from a Registered Institute?
  16. Can I get job after completing BTC?
  17. Can I do TTC from Loreto School, Kolkata along with B.Com if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS?
  18. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
18th September 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?

My age is 39 and want to pursue b.ed. However my graduation percentage is 47%. Please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?