11th July 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BTech after having one backlog having diploma certificate

Sir, I am saikrishna completed my diploma in civil engineering with one backlog a diploma certificate issued by TS Sbtet board which allowed to gives diploma passed certificate but it's showing one subject failed my question is Can I join BTech in civil engineering with this certificate

13th July 2021, 08:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BTech after having one backlog having diploma certificate

To pursue B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course in any discipline, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with PCM combination or equivalent diploma in engineering degree course from a recognized institute.

So, even having backlog in any one paper of Class 12th or diploma in engineering degree course a candidate is not allowed to pursue B.Tech or any other bachelor degree course unless he/she clears backlog papers.

But, as you have mentioned that you have been declared passed by your concerned board then you can apply for B.Tech degree course with your passing certificate.
15th July 2021, 07:11 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BTech after having one backlog having diploma certificate

No, You can't join BTech after having one backlog having diploma certificate.

If you have completed Diploma from recognized university than only you are eligible yo pursue BTech.

Candidate can get admission directly in 2nd year through lateral entry scheme.

Candidate have to go through college level counseling procedure to secure admission.
15th July 2021, 07:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not join BTech after having one backlog having diploma certificate.

With any backlogs you are not eligible to join BTech course.

You have to cleared the backlogs first and then apply for further course.

So you are not eligible to apply for B tech course.
15th July 2021, 07:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You are not eligible to apply for BTech having one backlog in diploma certificate. At first, You will have to pass the subject and clear the backlog. Then, you can go for any course.
15th July 2021, 08:13 PM
periwinkle09876

You are not eligible for BTech course as you have one backlog in your diploma certificate.
It does not matter that how much marks you have secured in your diploma.
First you have to clear your backlog then only you can apply for B tech course.

You can get admission directly in second year of BTech course on the basis of your diploma but firstly clear your diploma.
15th July 2021, 10:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for the BTech course, as you have one due backlog during your diploma. So, it does not matter that how much marks you have secured in your diploma. You have to first clear your backlog, then you can go for BTech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?