4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Primary Teacher if completed Diploma in Pre-School Education on 12th basis?

Hello friends, I have completed my Diploma in Pre-School Education. Now, I want to know with this degree I can find any teaching job? I have completed my 12th with Arts and did this Diploma course. I want to make my career in Primary Teaching line. Help me regarding this.

31st October 2018, 05:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Primary Teacher if completed Diploma in Pre-School Education on 12th basis?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment as teacher in primary school.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th and have diploma in education from a recognised institute. CTET is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government school.

To get more information visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
31st October 2018, 06:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Primary Teacher if completed Diploma in Pre-School Education on 12th basis?

Yes, you are eligible to become teacher in primary school after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by CTET or TET.

The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th and have diploma in education.

You have to appear and qualify in various stages of examination for final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?