8th April 2022, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A. after diploma in civil engineering?

10th April 2022, 03:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.A. after diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, you can apply for B.A after finishing your diploma because the diploma is equivalent to 12th. You can choose professional courses instead of B.A. You can also do graduation in the stream which you have already study in your diploma.
10th April 2022, 03:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed their 10+2 exam from a recognised board with atleast 60% marks are eligible to apply for the program.

One can also apply for bachelor's degree after diploma as diploma is also equivalent to class 12th.

After diploma most of the students join bachelor's of engineering degree as the most preferred choice.
You must choose what is interesting for you as well as what can serve you with good job opportunities in future.
10th April 2022, 05:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

A candidate who seeks admission in B.A courses at Delhi University are required to have completed Class 12 or an equivalent exam with minimum marks or more as specified for his/her category.

There will be no minimum or maximum age limit for undergraduate programmes at Delhi University.
10th April 2022, 06:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do a BA after completing your Diploma in Civil Engineering. There are few colleges that provide you with this opportunity, you need to find a college that provides you with this scheme. You need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as all the colleges have different admission criteria. Some colleges follow the pattern of 10+2+3 and in some, they consider a diploma equivalent to 10+2. Some of the colleges which you can try are Annamalai University, Alagappa University, Madras University, and IGNOU.
11th April 2022, 02:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B.A after completing your diploma as diploma is equivalent to 12th.
You can also choose a professional course rather than B.A or the best option is to do graduation in the stream which you have already study in your diploma.
11th April 2022, 09:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can apply for B.A after completing your diploma as diploma is equivalent to 12th. You can also choose professional course rather than B.A or the best option is to do graduation in the stream which you have already study in your diploma.
11th April 2022, 11:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing BA course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to study Bachelor of Arts BA course is given below,

Name of the Course- Bachelor of Arts

>> Candidates must have completed 12th class from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> Since Diploma course is equivalent to 12th class, I can say that you are certainly eligible for this course.

>> But as far as my best opinion is concerned, I suggest you to study B.Tech in Civil Engineering rather than BA course to find better opportunities.
13th April 2022, 02:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.A. diploma in civil engineering?

Yes. After completing a Diploma in civil engineering, you can do B.A. course. But you must have passed class 12 from any recognized university to get eligible to study for B.A course.
15th May 2022, 11:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B.A after completing your diploma as diploma is equivalent to 12th. You can also choose professional course rather than B.A or the best option is to do graduation in the stream which you have already study in your diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?