8th April 2022, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I do BEd after diploma in mechanical engineering? After diploma i do b ed

10th April 2022, 01:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BEd after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Those who want to persue admission in BEd must have completed graduation /post graduation in science, social science , humanities with atleast 60% marks from a recognised board.

Admission to BEd program is offered on the basis of entrance exam.

After passing the joint entrance exam , they need to appear for councelling process after which a seat will be allotted to he candidates.

This after diploma , you must do graduation to become eligible for BEd.
10th April 2022, 03:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, a diploma holder is not eligible for the B. ed course. The eligibility of B. ed is to get 50% marks in Graduation. Diploma is meant to impart some technical knowledge about a particular subject. Diploma is equivalent to 12th. If you want to do B.Ed, you have to choose professional course rather than B.A or the best option is to do graduation in the stream which you have already study in your diploma.
10th April 2022, 05:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I do BEd after a diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, a diploma holder is not eligible for the B. ed as the eligibility of B. ed is to get 50 percent marks in degree courses. As Diploma is meant to impart some technical knowledge about a particular subject. The candidate should have completed a graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university to do BEd in India.
10th April 2022, 08:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility to do BEd is a candidate must have done graduation or post-graduation in a relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Some institutes conduct an entrance examination and some consider the marks of the candidates in their qualifying degree examination.
11th April 2022, 02:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, a diploma holder is not eligible for the B.Ed as the eligibility of B.Ed is to get 50% marks in degree courses. As diploma is meant to Impart some technical knowledge about a particular subject and B.Ed is meant for to teach students. So its necessary for the one to have a bachelor's degree he/she wishes to do so.
However you can attain a corresponding degree from the IGNOU and then only you are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.
11th April 2022, 05:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, a diploma holder is not eligible for the B.ed as the eligibility of B.ed is to get 50 per cent marks in degree courses. As Diploma is meant to impart some technical knowledge about a particular subject & B.ed is meant for to teach students so its necessary for the one to have a Bachelor's degree if he wishes to do so. However You can attain a corresponding degree from the IGNOU & then only you are eligible to apply for the B.ed course.
12th April 2022, 11:40 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and the eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, with diploma qualification you are not eligible to pursue the course.
13th April 2022, 03:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can do BEd degree. But you must have completed graduation degree with at least 50% marks from any recognized university to get eligible to study for B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?