8th April 2022, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Bachelor's in Fine Arts after civil diploma?

Hey can i pursue bfa after civil diploma of 3 years? Can I pursue Bachelor's in Fine Arts after civil diploma??

10th April 2022, 04:50 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor's in Fine Arts after civil diploma?

Can I pursue Bachelor's in Fine Arts after civil diploma?

The candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for bachelors in Fine arts. Admission to this course is through an entrance test as well as merit-based too depending upon the college.
The average salary after completing fine arts is 3 to 5 lakhs per annum.
10th April 2022, 12:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Students from all fields can apply for fine arts courses after class 12 .
After diploma also one can join the course, if a candidate has completed single year diploma course , then they have to clear 12 in order to get admission to bachelor's degree.

Admission to the course are done on merit basis prepared by respective University on the basis of marks scored in class 12 .
Some college may also take creative test in drawing, painting of a candidate.
10th April 2022, 03:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become an arts graduate after completing diploma in civil engineering.
If you have completed a single year diploma course, then you have to clear the 12th standard in order to get admission in bachelor's degree course.
10th April 2022, 06:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor's in Fine Arts after completing your diploma in civil. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent from a recognized board. Some colleges/institutes conduct entrance examinations to take admission which you can check before applying. The minimum score may vary from college to college.
11th April 2022, 05:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, after completing diploma in civil engineering you can join Bachelor of arts course in may stream of your choice, but I would suggest you to go on with the field of engineering only, as that will open much more opportunities for you to grab a good job in future.
13th April 2022, 02:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing a Diploma in civil engineering, you can do Bachelor's in Fine Arts. But you must have passed class 12 from any recognized university to get eligible to study for Bachelor's in Fine Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?