3rd November 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?

Hello
actually i am misguided and doing 11th in commerce.
so can take admission for diploma mechanical engineering?
if yes text me some government colleges in mumbai
offering diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th????

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  4. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  7. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  11. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
  13. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  14. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th in maharashtra?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
8th November 2014, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?

Yes, surely you can apply for any Polytechnic Entrance exam on the basis of your 10th qualification. Just make sure that you have studied Maths and Science subjects in your 10th class from a recognized board of education.

You can apply for state polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in a decent college. Getting a very good rank in the exam will help you in getting admission in a college of your choice.

The entrance exam will be objective type in nature and you have to deal with questions related to Science and Maths. There will be negative marking also in this entrance exam and you need to answer carefully.
11th May 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?

I have given 12th commerce exam. Can i do mechnical Engineer.
12th May 2015, 12:07 AM
sjs1990

Yes you can surely do the diploma course after completing your SSLC level,Irrespective of your 11th branch you can take up diploma courses of your area of interest,Moreover think about the course which will give better and diversified job opportunities So you can get into a job when you finish you diploma course.
List of Diploma Colleges in Mumbai:
1)Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Vile Parle West
2)Kokanes Kohinoor Technical Institute, Andheri East
3)Government Polytechnic Mumbai, Bandra East
4)M.H. Saboo Siddik Polytechnic, Badlapur
5)Sophia College of Polytechnic, Grant Road
6)Vidya Prasarak Mandal College of Polytechnic, Thane Etc

If you are willing to study in a private college then choose the one which is known for the plcements.
13th November 2018, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I have a dynamic experience of 9 years in the field of engineering procurement but unfortunately I am from commerce background which is a big hindrance for getting further promotions. So , can I have a options of pursuing a courses for holding a degree in mechanical engineering or civil engineering for value addition to my resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?