29th June 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma after ITI 1 year coures?

I have done ITI in Sha DJ chadda ITI in hubli I have done DM of 1year and I want diploma after ITI 1Year cores of auto mobile can I gate a sets in hubli clog

30th June 2022, 02:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma after ITI 1 year coures?

°°° Of course, you can pursue diploma course after an ITI course but make sure that you have good percentage in your ITI course because the admission is done on the basis of percentage in directly second year of polytechnic course.
Those candidates who have secured really good marks will definitely going to get government seat.
30th June 2022, 05:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

After the ITI course, the student can take admission in diploma course through lateral entry, which will take three years to complete. The second step is to sit for JEE Advanced after completing the diploma course, after which the student is eligible for admission in IIT.
30th June 2022, 06:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join 2years diploma course after ITI.

Those candidates who have completed ITI course are eligible to get admission in diploma course.

Your age should be above 16 years.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and through counselling.
1st July 2022, 12:09 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Sorry, but you are not allowed to change any trade for diploma once you successfully complete ITI course. You can get admission in the trade which you have chosen at the time of ITI. But if you really want to go for automobile trade, there is a solution. You can continue your studies to 12th standard with non-medical stream. Once you complete 12th class, you will be eligible for diploma course directly. There you can opt for automobile engineering trade at the time of admission.
1st July 2022, 08:37 PM
karthiiti

After iti 1 year course no possibility to do Diploma. Apply NIOS study 12th and then do Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?