31st January 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission to Diploma second year is possible after completing 1 year ITI in Diesel Mechanic?

Can i take direct admission to diploma second year after completing 1 year ITI diesel mechanic? I am confused whether 1 year is sufficient or 2 years is needed.

31st January 2016, 06:30 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Admission to Diploma second year is possible after completing 1 year ITI in Diesel Mechanic?

Yes you can directly taken admission in second year of diploma course after completing your one year ITI. There is a one year jump in diploma course for the students who have done there 12th with Science or Vocational Stream or for ITI holders. They can directly take admission in second year of the course and for them the course duration will be of 2 years, but it is count of 3 years diploma course. And than if they want to do BE courses than they also get a one year jump in that course also and take admission directly in second year of BE course.
31st January 2016, 10:59 PM
vkgasp

Default Re: Admission to Diploma second year is possible after completing 1 year ITI in Diesel Mechanic?

Yes you can get admission for Diploma course after ITI. You will have to write the JET(Joint Entrance Examination) of your state and based on merit-cum-preference basis you will be allotted a seat in one of the state Polytechnics.

You should have scored minimum 50% marks in Polytechnic.

Courses you can choose from are:

>Mechanical Engineering

>Instrumentation

>Civil Engineering

>Production

>Electrical Engineering

>Computer Science
20th March 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my 1year course in software programming from ITI can i do 12th science after completing ITI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?