4th July 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Engineering with 76% in 10th?

Dear Sir,
I have scored 76% of marks in 10th Board exam. I want to join Diploma Engineering course. Can I do Diploma in Engineering or not? Please reply to me immediately. Thank you in advance!

4th July 2016, 06:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Engineering with 76% in 10th?

Yes, definitely you can do Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 76% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering course. To get admission in Diploma in Engineering course, you must have to appear and qualify the Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
4th July 2016, 07:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma in engineering. The course is of three year duration.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidates must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

Candidates must have minimum 60% in 10th to appear for examination conducted by most of institutions.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the desired institution in course.

Most of institutions conducts entrance examination to get admission in course.
4th July 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue diploma in engineering surely through polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level. 10th class is the minimum qualification for it.

Hence, just be prepared for it because you are definitely eligible. A good rank is required to get a good college for pursuing diploma in engineering.
4th July 2016, 09:39 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Diploma is of three year duration course from any recognised university and has various discipline with better future scopes.

Yes, you are eligible for admission in the course after 10th. Generally for appearing in the entrance examination conducted by most of the institution candidates need to have passed 10th from any recognised with just passing percentage where as few of the institution have minimum criteria of 60%.

So, you can appear for examination for admission in the course.
4th July 2016, 11:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue diploma course in the field of engineering after your tenth standard. There is no problem with your eligibility since 76% is a decent score and you are eligible. However, the admission in diploma engineering is done usually on the basis of diploma entry entrance test. This is conducted by each state as well as various private universities. So, you need to appear in the entrance exam, score well and take admission in diploma course.
5th July 2016, 12:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have scored 76% of marks in 10th Board exam. I want to join Diploma Engineering course. Can I do Diploma in Engineering or not? Please reply to me immediately. Thank you in advance!
Yes, you can do Diploma in Engineering after 10th standard with 76% marks. The candidates who have cleared the 10th standard with 35% marks are eligible for the admission to the diploma courses. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the diploma course in some states. The scope for the diploma holders is high. They can either choose B.E or B.Tech after Diploma or can work in many organizations after diploma course. So you can choose diploma in engineering after 10th standard.
5th July 2016, 04:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much opt for Diploma in Engineering after completion of your 10th class with 76%, there is no such problem in it.

You will however have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the state itself for admission of candidates to Diploma courses and once you have cleared he examination, you will be very much eligible to pursue the above mentioned course.
5th July 2016, 11:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Yes, you can join in diploma course after 10th standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma course.

Your age should be above 15 years.
3rd December 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE DIPLOMA AFTER 10TH? THIS COURSE IS OF 3 YEAR AND AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE CAN I BECOME AN ENGINEER OR I HAVE TO TAKE SOME MORE OTHER COURSE?
WHICH ENGINEERING IS GOOD MECHANICAL OR HARDWARE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?