19th March 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?

Respected Sir,
Please refer me some good Diploma course
in Engineering through which I can make my career?
I am studying in 10th and after 10th I will do Diploma
in Engineering so please tell me the stream for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  2. Where should I study MBBS among Bangalore and Abroad to make brighter future?
  3. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  5. Can I study Engineering Diploma course being an Arts student?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  7. Does Economics course from SRCC has a brighter future or engineering from Delhi college of engineering(DTU)?
  8. What are the available scopes for an electrical engineer after completion of degree?
  9. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  10. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  11. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  12. What should be done after completing Diploma in Engineering?
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  15. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  16. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  18. Can I study B.Tech after completing 1 year Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
20th March 2015, 11:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?

You can opt for stream like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, CSE and Civil Engineering as these the core Engineering streams. If you can secure admission in a good colleges with any one of these streams then you will have a bright future ahead if you study properly during your academic years.

For getting admission in a top polytechnic college you have to perform excellently in the entrance exam. Every state have their own polytechnic entrance exam for admission and you must apply for the state to which you belong because it will help you to get admission in a Government polytechnic if you perform up to the mark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?