18th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in obstetric and gynecology after completing diploma in clinical medicine? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?

I am called Ocira Joel,a second year student of Gulu School of Clinical Officers in Gulu district,Northern Uganda.I am doing diploma in clinical medicine and community health and will be completing next year. I am interested in continuing with my studies in a specialized course. Will I be eligible to join any specialized medical course; diploma,degree or masters degree programme with my diploma in clinical medicine?,if so which ones? Your response will be highly Appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  3. Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?
  4. How to get admission in DGO course?
  5. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?
  6. How can I apply to get admission in Diploma in Clinical Medicine?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in Clinical medicine or nursing if I have scored C+ grades in my schooling?
  8. What is the eligibility for diploma in clinical medicine and surgery?
  9. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  10. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  11. Duration of MBBS and MD course for being gynecologist?
  12. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  13. Is there any Diploma course available related to Skin or Gynaecology or Obstetric?
  14. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  15. Is it possible to do masters in hospital administration after diploma in clinical medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many years does it take to become a Gynecologist
  17. Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology
  18. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?

19th April 2017, 12:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in obstetric and gynecology after completing diploma in clinical medicine? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?

Yes, definitely you can do Diploma course in Obstetric and Gynaecology after the completion of your Diploma course in Clinical Medicine, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the diploma course in Obstetric and Gynaecology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?