10th March 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?

Dear Sir
I am D.Siddi Raju Completed My B.Sc(MLT) and want to do PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Diploma in Clinical Pathology, As my specialized subject, but the problem is that i don't know the complete details of this course, eligibility and the notification of the course. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  4. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  5. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  6. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  8. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  9. Am I eligible for Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done B.Sc in Biology?
  10. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  11. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  12. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  13. Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?
  14. Detailed information and placement criteria of PGD in Clinical Cosmetology in ILAMED?
  15. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-general and Systematic Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?
  17. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  18. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
2nd November 2017, 09:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?

PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology is a post graduation diploma course which has a duration of 1 year. In order to pursue PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology, one should have completed his/her MBBS degree from a recognized university. With this eligibility the candidate have to appear for a written examination conducted by the institute.

Different colleges have different admission timings, you have to visit the college in which you want to get admission and get the notification details from there.
5th November 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?

Hii sir/mam i have done by B. sc can i do diploma in clinical pathology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?