9th November 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology

Is drdo provide post graduation diploma in clinical psychology.plz give me application form detail & eligibility criteria

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  4. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  5. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  6. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  8. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  10. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  11. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  12. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  14. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  15. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  18. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
8th November 2013, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology

I,male 58 years,have done MA in 2012 in Human Consciouness and Yoga Science.Pl guide me to pursue M Phil in Clinical Psychology from any reputed institute.I live in Jabalpur MP.My mail ID - [email protected].
Waiting for your earliest reply,
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?