10th October 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce?

Hi,
I am Mithun Kumar. I am failed student in 12th Commerce. I have only 44% in 10th class. So can I do now Diploma in Software Engineering? I am a SC caste student. So please now reply to me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 12th commerce as a 10th student? I have done diploma engineering
  2. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  3. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  6. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  7. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?
  10. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  11. Can I do diploma in software engineering after completion of 12th commerce?
  12. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  13. Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?
  14. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  16. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  17. Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?
  18. Is it possible to do software engineering with commerce stream?
24th October 2015, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis even if you have failed in your 12th Standard. To get admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
26th October 2015, 09:05 AM
jituvide

Default Re: Can I do Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce?

Yes, you can do Software Engineering Diploma
course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce.

The basic qualification for diploma is 10th, so you are definitely can do diploma in software engineering.

You need to be appear for entrance exam for polytechnic & after on the basis of your marks scored in entrance examination, you will get admission in polytechnic.
31st October 2015, 07:22 PM
Jitu888

The main eligibility criteria for diploma is 10th pass.

If you are 12th failed student, then it doesn't matter.
You still get admission for diploma in software engineering.

You need to appear for entrance exam & then you will get admission for diploma in software engineering on the basis of marks you scored in entrance examination.
7th July 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I steady of the Diploma mechanical engineering if failed the 11th commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?