3rd August 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?

sir
i am a cbse student i have appeared 2 times 12th board but still i failed,now i have decided to take admissons in diploma colleges on my 10boards marks as i have score 62%in 10th which field i should prefer in diploma college and what can i do after diploma so that i can earn money upto 1 lakh to 2 lakh.per month kindly help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  2. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  3. Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?
  4. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  5. Should I give NDA exam after 10th or 12th? What is the starting salary? Branch of NDA which offers handsome salary?
  6. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  7. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 56% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 61% in B.Tech with ME stream?
  8. How should I get into MNC's after passing 10th, diploma, graduation but failed to score first class in 12th?
  9. Is diploma based on 10th standard? In which month can I register?
  10. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC?
  12. What exams are allowed to write for 10th fail students?
  13. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  14. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  15. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  16. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  17. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  18. Guidance regarding Acturial Science course after 12th standard?
3rd April 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i am a cbse student i have appeared 2 times 12th board but still i failed,now i have decided to take admissons in diploma colleges on my 10boards marks as i have score 62%in 10th which field i should prefer in diploma college and what can i do after diploma so that i can earn money upto 1 lakh to 2 lakh.per month kindly help me sir
You can study Diploma in Civil Engineering with the 10th marks. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the diploma course. The state government will conduct the entrance examination. The marks scored in the 10th and entrance will be considered for the admission. You can also get a seat in private polytechnic colleges or autonomous polytechnic colleges without entrance examination. The duration of the course is 3 years. The Diploma Civil Engineering is one of the demanding courses. So you can get many job opportunities in the civil line as Site Supervisor and other posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?