10th December 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?

hello
i got 47% marks in 12th science,
i wanted to do btech automobile engineering
but i failed to get 50% marks in physics,chemistry and maths.
can i apply for automobile diploma from my 10th's marks?
i have 76% in 10th........

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  2. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  3. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  4. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  9. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  10. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  11. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  12. How to be an automobile engineer?
  13. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  14. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  16. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  17. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  18. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
11th December 2014, 03:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for Diploma in Automobile Engineering on the basis of your 10th class. All you have to do is to appear for an entrance examination and try to get a decent rank in it. A good rank will help you in getting admission in a top polytechnic institute.

The upper age limit for most of the Polytechnic entrance exams is 21 years. Hence, if you have age below this then surely you will be eligible for this entrance examination. The exam will have objective type questions related to maths and science of 10th level.

Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam.
11th December 2014, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course on the basis of your 10th standard. But to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course on the basis of 10th standard, you need to appear for Diploma entrance examination. Based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular Diploma college. After completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you can pursue B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying in Lateral Entry examination. By qualifying Lateral Entry examination, you can get admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course.
12th December 2014, 10:48 AM
soumyasecret

You have secured 76% marks in 10th standard which is a good score. According to your 10th score you can do diploma in any stream. Your 12th score will not affect it at all. You can appear in Diploma Entrance Test(DET) of any state and according to your rank you can apply for any diploma college or polytechnic college. After Diploma you can also do 3 year B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering.

Also if you want you can go for job after Diploma because you will be loosing 2 years as your 10+2 course will be of no use for B.Tech course. If you go for a job then you can gain a higher post after pursuing B.Tech. through your industrial experience. Many companies like TATA Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Bajaj, TVS Motors, Hindustan Motors etc.
11th May 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 2 year diploma in automobile engineering and I want lateral entry in btech in IP university,,,can this possible???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?