6th December 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?

1.Is there any entrance test for Admission in 2nd year diploma in mechanical engineering?
2.I have 43% in HSC & 59 in CET.Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma in mechanical engineering in Mumbai?
3.Or can I get admission in 1st year diploma in mechanical engineering on my SSC marks? I have 78.36% in SSC.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  2. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  3. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  7. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  8. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  9. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  10. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  11. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  12. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  13. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  14. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  16. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  17. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  18. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
12th December 2014, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?

There is no lateral entry admission in Diploma Engineering course for 12th class passed candidates. You have to take admission in the 1st year because there isn't any entrance exam which gives admission in 2nd year of the Diploma in Engineering course.

You can apply for Polytechnic CET for getting admission in Diploma 1st year on the basis of your 10th qualification. The admission will be based on the rank that you will get in the CET. Hence, try to get a decent rank in the entrance exam.
8th July 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?

i secure 59 % in 12th science, i wish to take addmision in second year polytechniqe diploma aicate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?