19th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?

Dear sir my rank in delhi cet 2014 is 1700 and i belongs to obc category and from outside of delhi can i get admission in delhi govt polytechnic colleges specially pusa polytechnic or aryabhat polytechnic and branch electrical or mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  2. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic?
  5. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  6. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic after passing 10th? Where will I get the form?
  7. What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?
  8. How can I apply for B.Tech or B.E in AMIE Institute? I am pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic Delhi
  9. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  10. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  11. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  12. Last date of submission of form for diploma in electronics and communication engineering at Pusa Polytechnic, New Delhi?
  13. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  14. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  15. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  16. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  17. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  18. How to join DCE after passing 10th? What is the cutoff marks required?
28th June 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?

Sir I got 1003 rank and i am from outside delhi and general category .Sir can i get mechanical in govt. College
30th June 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?

I got 60% marks in best 4subject in commerce stream can I take admission in du colleges plz suggest me my gmail id Kanaknirwan @ gmail. com.
30th June 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% marks in best 4subject in commerce stream can I take admission in du colleges plz suggest me my gmail id Kanaknirwan @ gmail. com.
30th June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% marks in best 4subject in commerce stream can I take admission in du colleges for b.com programing and b.com honors plz suggest me my gmail id Kanaknirwan @ gmail. com.
29th June 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my rank in delhi cet 2017 is 6615 and i belongs to Other Backward class (OBC) category and from outside of delhi can i get admission in delhi govt polytechnic colleges specially in Ambedkar Institute of Technology,Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology, Rajokari Institute of Technology for Computer Engineering AND IT.
22nd June 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How much rank needed to admission in gov.polytechnic collage in delhi.i am outside.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?