27th June 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

Sir
i have pass ITI 2 Year Course in Mech.Motor Vehicle by 70% at Igmaze ITI Ajmer after 10th. I want to polytechnic diploma in mech. engg. from delhi . so please guide me. when Open admission in pusa polytechnic Collage Delhi. And what is the processes of admission

Related Questions:
  1. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  2. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  3. How should I get admission in B.Tech after diploma?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  5. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I apply for B.Tech or B.E in AMIE Institute? I am pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic Delhi
  7. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  9. Last date of submission of form for diploma in electronics and communication engineering at Pusa Polytechnic, New Delhi?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic for diploma after finishing 10th
  12. How may I get admission in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)? When will admission procedure be starting?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. Admission procedure in MLT in Meera Bai polytechnic college in Delhi?
  16. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in Polytechnic after scoring 42% in Mechanical Engineering? Which college should I select for admission?
  18. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
1st May 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

I want to get admission in Diploma in Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic after passing 10th standards
26th June 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

Sir I am interested passed I need diploma admission in pusha polytechnic when start admission so please advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?