18th June 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Performing Arts course of Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

21st June 2019, 02:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Performing Arts course of Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Fine Arts / Diploma in Animation / Diploma in Digital Arts courses in Mangalayatan University can work in various organizations.
They can work as a Graphic Designer, Drawing Teacher, Animator (2D and 3D), Creative Director, Editor, Set Designer, Motion Graphics Artist, Sketching Artist, Furniture Designer, Interior Designer, Multimedia Programmer, etc. in various organizations.
22nd June 2019, 01:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Performing Arts course of Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

Please find the Job opportunities through Diploma in Performing Arts course at Institute of Visual and Performing Arts in Aligarh.

You will get the following benefits after successfully completion of this course.

There will be wide range of job opportunities in areas like advertising agencies, music, fine arts, dance, yoga, fitness and much more through Diploma in Performing Arts course which are listed below.

1) You can be a Theatre Artists who play live performance in front of the audience.

2) You can work as Yoga Master to teach students about yoga and its benefits.

3) You can work as music directors, lyricist, singers, and musicians.

4) You can work in choreographing shows, dance, concerts, and occasions as a Dance Choreographer.

5) You can work as Fitness Experts who give training to the people who want to build their physique and prescribe them about the diet to follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?